The biggest SC2 tournament of the year within IEM is around the corner. We will once again host the a week long event in Katowice with the best players in the world invited to compete.
- 76 Player tournament
- 64 Players to sign-up and live from Katowice to attempt qualification into group stages
- 12 Players will advance from 3 online qualifier and be seeded directly into the Ro24 (Group stages)
Main Tournament Schedule
- Monday 26 February - Ro76
- Tuesday 27 February - Ro76
- Wednesday 28 February - Tournament break
- Thursday 1st March - Ro24
- Friday 2nd March - Ro24
- Saturday 3rd March - Ro12
- Sunday 4th March - Semi Finals & Grand Final in Spodek
Main Tournament Format
- Ro76 - 4 double elimination brackets of 16 players (64). 12 players advance to the next round, and they'll be joined by 12 players from the online qualifiers.
- Ro24 - 4 groups of 6 players. Round robin format with three players from each group advancing. to the Ro12.
- Ro12 - Single elimination bracket. Players who placed 1st in their group will advance directly to the quarterfinals with 2nd/3rd finishing players competing in the Ro12.
- Ro64 & Ro24 - Bo3
- Ro12 - Bo5
- Grand Final - Bo7
|*Prize pool increased from $250,000 thanks to the SC2 War Chest
*In addition to the base prize pool, for each group stage victory a player is awarded $200